Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My First Blog Post

I chose November 29th to write my first ever blog post because on this day every year, it is officially only 260 days until my next birthday, a holiday celebrated around the world since 1989.  November 29th also means it's the end of the month, rent is due tomorrow, and my brain is in full gear trying to make sense of all the craziness that has happened over the holiday.  I'll recap the major happenings in a neatly organized bulleted list:
  • Huckleberry, my dog, got hit by a car.
  • That same dog ate all my carrot cake off the counter so any sympathy I had from the car thing was gone immediately.
Huckleberry doing a great job hiding what is surely a nasty case of post-traumatic stress disorder
  • I ate a lot of food.
-JL

    No comments:

    Post a Comment