Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Stylish Facial Accessories

There is an intriguing correlation between balding men and their desire to attract attention away from their barren scalp with stylish facial accessories.  And no, I'm not talking about Cinco Mouth Decorations.


Rather, I'm talking about the mustaches, goatees and beards gentlemen use to distract onlookers from the damaged hair follicles on the posterior surface of their skulls.  Although my hairline continues to recede and I continue to deny its evident withdrawal, I have accepted the fact that I will eventually need to look at said gentleman and decide which facial accessory will be right for me in the future.  So far I'm debating between the Howie Mandel soul patch and the John Travolta handlebar look.
"Hey, I'm bald, but look at this instead." 
-JL

No comments:

Post a Comment